REVIEW: 180 EAST 88TH STREET
180 East 88th Street is a beautiful addition to the skyline of the Upper East Side with a striking facade comprised of nearly 600,000 handmade bricks that house 46 half and full-floor homes.
The intricately detailed and perfectly executed interior spaces are as inspiring as they are intoxicating.
Residences feature ultra luxurious finishes and soaring ceilings heights rising from 14 to over 28’ with 9′ windows framing cinematic views far beyond Central Park.
The kitchens are meticulously crafted with custom cabinetry and Honed statuario marble slab with brass inlays. Appliances are seamlessly integrated for perfect form and function.
Bathrooms enjoy deep soaking tubs, accompanied by mosaic-accented walls and flooring, lend a spa-like ambiance and a sense of wellness to these sumptuous bathrooms.
The building has impressive set of amenities, including a basketball court, soccer pitch & fitness center.
- MTA - 86th St 6 Station (0.3 mi)1102 reviews
- MTA - 86th St NRQ Station (0.6 mi)1454 reviews
- MTA - 96th St Second Avenue Station - Q (0.55 mi)31 reviews
- Morton Williams Supermarket (0.07 mi)26 reviews
- Carnegie Market (0.41 mi)5 reviews
- Butterfield Market (0.17 mi)38 reviews